Wednesday 15 January 2014

Let's introduce with me.

I am Anwesa Chattopadhyay,a Bengali girl badly trying to be self dependent and searching the clay under my feet.I am an avid reader,travel lover.Love to read Preeti Shenoy most.Die hard fan of Preeti ma'am.I am deeply moved by her.Want to meet her one day.Have an aspire that I will be an author one day.Wanna to be triumphant in my own way.In fact coming to the blogging world was not a planned decision,it occurs suddenly.I want to fulfill my 'The Secret Wish List' in 2014.And want to yell everyone that 'Yes I did it.Let's see.'Today is the very first day in the blogging world.I am a newcomer here.Please guide me how to manage my blog.I am waiting for your reply guys.

Leave comment for my post.Your comment will matter.

Thank you.

Anwesa

8 comments:

  1. I wish you all the very best!! Keep reading and writing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anwesa!

    Wish you a tons of luck first of all... like me, you r also new in the Blog world... keep blogging.. Im also a preeti Shenoy fan... like she said, one has to be an avid reader to be a good writer... I always try to follow her advice. I love to read... you also do, I guess.. keep reading and of course, keep writing.... looking forward to your blog...:)

    Lots of love..
    Kaveera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaveera!
      Thank you so so much for your wishes.Wishing you all the very best to you too.I can tell you in Preeti Shenoy's own words 'If you want to write, the best way would be to start to read. Read, read and read. Make your reading wide and varied. Read everything you can lay your hands on. And then write. Write about anything. Write about everything. Write about nothing. But write.That's the only way to become a writer!'So go ahead!
      Looking forward to your blog also :)

      Anwesa

      Delete
  3. Hi Anwesa!

    Beautifully said indeed... the first part I always follow... But I can’t write.. Cant pen down my feelings in words.. Whenever I read anything about life or something, it seems like one is expressing my views, my feelings.. U understand what I am trying to say? No issues… Koi to hona chahiye padne ke liye, no?… :) You do write plz… Like she said “Write about everything. Write about nothing. But write…”
    Wish you all the luck.

    Kaveera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaveera!
    Never let your dreams lose.Never.Read my recent post about this http://storyofanunknowngirl.blogspot.in/2014/02/how-to-manage-yourself-when-people.html .Try to write anything.But never stop trying.
    I will write during my leisure time.
    All the very best to you.
    Anwesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anwesa,
    Already read it and loved it...
    Thank you so much..
    Would love to get your comments in my post, provided it is commentable al all..:) Would enjoy your criticism...

    Kaveera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kaveera!
    Already read and feel very nice.Keep writing :)
    It is really my pleasure that you want my comments about your post.
    Thanks,
    Anwesa

    ReplyDelete