Friday 26 June 2015

3 things that keep me going

I have been thinking through out the evening about what I should write today for my blog post. After so much thinking, I just get the idea and blaming myself how stupid I am! As I have taken too much time to think about the topic. It's nothing but Nablopamo writimg prompts! It's all about what are three things that keep myself going.


1. The most important thing that keep myself going is my dream. It's the thing for what we have good gestures to fulfill our wishes. My dreams always whispers to me 'do this' or 'do that'.You can never keep yourself going if you have no dream. It continuously pushes us to carry out our doings. It wakes us up in the morning, forces us to burn our midnight oil.

2. Another important thing is love. It is something so charming, so magical. I always love to do what my loved people wants. Because  I love them and want to make them happy. It pushes myself to do something that I never did before. That's the magic of love.

3. According to my views the last one is my habit. It tells me 'it is the time to do this'. Most of everyday chores we do because of it.

That's all friends. See you soon!

©Anwesa Chattopadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment