Saturday 30 May 2015

What your mind wants!

Hi!

And I'm back! I must admit the leave was long, but you know it's better late than never :). 

 Let us come to the topic of my post. It is about something the words of mind, more precisely what your mind wants. At the end of the day the thing matters is your mind's wish. Never carry others' wishes, you must feel it as a burden, carry your own.It will bring your inner peace.You may compromise with your mind's wish for others peace. But never do that at least in some cases. ( Well, I admit they have done much for you and you're forever indebted, still. ). You can never be happy. You can never find your inner peace. At the end of life you must think what I did for myself through out the life or why I don't listen the words of my mind. So, listen what your mind wants.

 Sometimes you may feel how it is possible to go against others' wishes who are so close to you. But listen to me you can! It's possible of course. Just need a little will. Nothing is that difficult.

 That's all friends! I will be back soon. Till then take care of yourself. All the best!

Love,
Anwesa

©Anwesa Chattopadhyay
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment