Friday 6 February 2015

Book Review: It Happens For A Reason

After completing 'It Happens For A Reason' by Preeti Shenoy, I promptly logged in to let you know how much I liked her new novel. Preeti ma'am used to write so damn good, that I get stuck to her write ups whatever she writes.I loved her way of thinking very much, some are really innovative and deserves praises as well.

Vee is the protagonist, who is 'over independent' in Suchi's word , who is 'soul sister' of Vee. Preeti Shenoy drew a character again within Vee who let you force to think for a while about how independent are you or how much brave are you. She is a single mother. In our country such decision to be a single mother is not everyone's cup of tea. You need to be much brave at all to take such a decision. She is truly an inspiration to us. She is owner of 'Paw-Factor' as well. Such a career is not well known in our country. I liked this thing very much too.If you haven't read it yet, read it now.I really recommend you to read it.

Here goes to my rating - 4.5/5 

©Anwesa Chattopadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment