Tuesday 18 March 2014

5 ways to make your life better

Folks!

Today I am writing about a new topic.When an extrovert one has to face unwanted situation sometimes,the introvert one doesn't face those.

You love and really care for your friends or relatives but they haven't possesses such kind of feelings to you.Sometimes it happens.You tell them a very much simple words but they are ready to turn them into complex one.Well,I know you didn't want to tell them in that way.

I am trying to sum up what you should do and shouldn't do.

1.Keep contact with selective friends and relatives who really loves you and care for you.Even if you tell them something angrily they understand your situation and hold your shoulder.
2.Never interact with those people who have born to mix complexity.
3.Maintain a sincere distance to those who did misconduct with you and hurt you.
4.Spend your days with yourself and your dreams.
5.Last of all try to become your best friend always.

I can tell you that your life will be better if you maintain a safe distance from such kind of peoples.

Please tell me what you feel about my write-ups.Don't forget to tell me criticize my write-ups.

Thank to all of you.

Anwesa 


 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anwesa!

    Very nice...:)
    How r you doing by the way? I hardly get time to write these days..:( But always follow... you write...
    You can visit my g+ page https://plus.google.com/+KaveeraA/posts.. and can add me, if you want..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thank you.But you should be a critic.Tell me about my write ups.I will write but you write too when you will get time.
    I am not active at g+ but surely will visit your page.
    Thanks,
    Anwesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anwesa!
    Thank you for giving me the liberty... Well, let me get a bit critical as you said..:) There needs to be some grammatical check in your articles... otherwise you are brilliant... I dont know should I suggest it or not as I also do blunder with grammar...:)

    Love,
    Kaveera

    ReplyDelete