Friday 14 March 2014

Hey ! Hey ! I'm back :)

Hey folks!

How have you been?I am back after a long leave :) But come back to my sweet blogging world again.

I went to Andaman for a trip and did a stay for seven days.This is that what was called earlier 'Kaala-paani' !This is that what was famous for 'Cellular Jail' which is a big prove of British brutality.

Andaman has beautiful natural view also.Do you know what is the punch line of Andaman and Nicobar Tourism? It is 'Emerald. Blue. And you.' It is really so true.Andaman is truly awesome by its very nature.Wonderful sea will make you astonished.Andaman has really something that will mesmerize you and make you to come back again.

Will soon write a blog regarding my travel experience with snaps (if possible) .I am telling you if you hadn't gone to Andaman till now make it sure to go there once.I can tell that you will be totally humbled :)

Thank to all of you.Will come back soon.Till then keep reading and writing.And don't forget to leave comment.

Love,
Anwesa

No comments:

Post a Comment